DRIVING BUSINESS INNOVATION AND BENEFITS THROUGH SYNERGIZING BIG DATA AND AI
Trends towards the end of the last century have shifted businesses into a new, innovative and technological revolution. Information remains a key fundamental asset for the operations and development of any businesses and enterprises. Using and dissecting data through AI remains a challenge but also presents an opportunity to monetize the data generated and acquired in real time.
Corp’s 2nd Annual Big Data & AI Asia Conference has the SOLUTIONS for your organization’s technological challenges comprising of the important know-hows and trends of data acquisition, monetizing of real time data, machine learning and the practical use of AI. In addition, this event presents a unique opportunity to network, forge & deepen new relationships and benchmark against businesses which have succeeded within the big data and AI space. Corp’s 2nd Annual Big Data & AI Asia Conference attracts key representatives from the big data and AI ecosystem which will provide you with the key takeaways to make your investment ROI worthwhile.
Benefits of attending Corp’s 2nd Annual Big Data & AI Asia Conference 2018
- Anchor your position at the forefront of the changing business landscape
- Get updated with the new skills and technologies for growth opportunities
- Hear first hand information directly from Big data and AI experts from global organizations
- Grow your business through effective use and management of your data and AI development
- Get potential contracting opportunities through networking and collaboration with technology leaders and start ups
A MULTI-DIMENSIONAL EVENT
Inspiring talks and panel discussions. Spotlight on use cases.
Promising AI startups here to demonstrate their products
50+ solution providers that are ready to help you with your Big Data and AI needs
1 to 1 MEETINGS
Need to talk business in private? We have a dedicated place for you
Showcasing real-life scenarios and products by Asia’s most innovative companies
Tailored masterclasses from established companies
AI will help answer the big question about data
Few businesses get value from their data – but AI could change that